The best moments are sometimes those that are unplanned. Imagine my surprise when I opened the class Gratitude Jar (post workshop) expecting to find general grateful notes, only to find many of my workshop participants had included Gratitude posts for the Community Services which hosted my workshops, as well as Gratitude for my workshop and for me. I have included some of the workshop gratitude jar feedback below:
GRATITUDE WORKSHOP – CLASS GRATITUDE JAR COMMENTS:
- “I appreciate the work of Kogarah Community Services that support the community.”
- “Grateful to Danielle for sending all the events and workshops happening at KCS.”
- “Grateful for the opportunity to meet new people.”
- “I am very grateful for attending today’s workshop! Just what I needed … Thank you.”
- “I am grateful for being able to attend your lovely Gratitude Talk.”
- “Thank you so much Roslyn. You made my day. You are truly inspirational.”
- “Thank you for spreading/sharing your knowledge!”
- “Wonderful song at the end of your talk.”
- “Thank you! Thank you! For such a special morning. I walk away with something very powerful. God Bless You!”
- "Grateful for being here today."
- "Grateful for the generosity of talented women who have shared their gifts to others for this group (ORANA)."
So Grateful for these comments